Salary; Competitive; +commission + benefits
We work across Online, Digital, Experiential and Events with a particular focus on Recruitment, Candidate Attraction & Graduate Engagements
Working with a range of established, blue chip clients our business prides itself on exceptional delivery and repeat business. We provide both a partial and full service to major brands, Universities and their respective advertising agencies.
This is an amazing opportunity for career progression within a fast paced and dynamic business.
You’ll be working with some of the UK's biggest employer brands within a company that has been creating remarkable recruitment campaigns and event experiences for some of the leading UK brands and businesses.
Our clients love creative concepts and innovative methods to inspire people to engage with their brand. We’re constantly searching for new ideas that could be adapted to the recruitment and event sectors. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a vastly experienced team to develop and create campaigns that really deliver. You’ll thrive on making things happen and maximising outputs for our clients.
Your role will be to identify and develop opportunities with potential clients. Using a variety of methods you’ll research and collate data, gaining an insight into clients and their activities. Working in a fast paced environment you will need to be a resilient individual with the ability to communicate effectively and present to others with confidence.
Our business areas include:
• Online & Digital Recruitment Advertising
• Event Design
• Event production & logistics
• Event management
• Bespoke experiential builds
• Production and installation of branding materials
The role will encompass:
• Account management and development
• Building and strengthening relationships
• Identifying new opportunities
• Taking and interpreting briefs
• Developing creative proposals
• Pitching for business
• Working closely with internal teams and ensuring process and SLA's
• Overseeing and ensuring delivery of events
• Sourcing, negotiating and managing supplier relationships
• Budget management
• Onsite management
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
• Proven Marketing experience gained in a B2B or B2C environment
• Experience with CRM systems and reporting
• Educated to degree level
• Able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Enthusiastic, driven
• Organised, articulate and measured
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
You’ll be familiar with various forms of media and advertising methods, both online and offline and have experience in a client facing role. You’ll be confident pitching for business at all levels. Organisational skills are key and you’ll be able to demonstrate how you’ve worked to maintain & build relationships in recent roles.
We’re also looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to take a hands-on approach, personally helping to deliver events and experiential installations on-site with our clients.
Travel throughout the UK will be required, with regular visits to advertising agencies and clients based across the country.
A hands on approach and full driving licence is essential for this role.
Our office is located in Finningley near Doncaster.
We’re a team. A team of businesses with common goals. An experienced team that enjoy’s the work we’ve created and delivered.
Want to join our team?